Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

whallsf08
My Device: Not Specified

Screwed big time!

Help! I cant find my wizard menu, options menu and a couple of apps. I tried to find the "hide" option but I cant. Is there a reset button for a 8700g. Is there anything that will help or am I just screwed?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Screwed big time!

For having a device reset just pull the battery out for 30 sec. This solves many minor issues with BlackBerry device.

If apps are unintentionally hidden by you then you can get them back! On the home screen click Menu -> select Show All. How highlight that apps that you want to unhidden -> click Menu and uncheck Hide.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: Screwed big time!

For having a device reset just pull the battery out for 30 sec. This solves many minor issues with BlackBerry device.

If apps are unintentionally hidden by you then you can get them back! On the home screen click Menu -> select Show All. How highlight that apps that you want to unhidden -> click Menu and uncheck Hide.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.