Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
coolcrown
My Device: bold 2
My Carrier: MTN
Accepted Solution

URGENT REPLY PLS

THE POINT IS THAT WE CHANGED THE PANEL OF MY OLD BB WHEN ITS FAULTY, AND WHEN ITS FIXED. WE DISCOVERED MY BROTHER THAT GAVE ME IS STILL USING THE SAME EMAIL, SO I MISTAKENLY USED IT HOPING ITS GOING TO BRING BACK MY LOST CONTACT FROM MY OLD BB BUT IT BROUGHT MY BROTHERS BB CONTACTS BECAUSE HE USES THE SAME EMAIL ON BOTH PHONES...NOW THE OLD BB BEARS THE SAME PIN WITH MY BROTHER BB AND I NEEDED TO HAVE MY NEW PIN.....HOW DO I GO ABOUT PLS

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: URGENT REPLY PLS

The devices don't have the same pin.  It's impossible.

Do a Security wipe on the device:

Options >Security Options >Security Wipe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: URGENT REPLY PLS

FYI -- Duplicate:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/General-BlackBerry-Functions-and/I-NEED-URGENT-HELP/m-p/29051...

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.