Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780

Unable to pair with Audio Device

I have the constant message of "unable to pair to audio device" constantly flash on my Bold 9780 when I connect the bluetooth in my car. The phone connects fine and I am able to make receive/calls, so I don't understand why I keep getting this message and how to get rid of it. Help??

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Unable to pair with Audio Device

You need to check the user guide of the car Bluetooth. By the way is the password/passkey you are putting in for pairing?

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780

Re: Unable to pair with Audio Device

Thanks, unfortunately the user guide is very brief and not helpful at all. The password I've been  using is the standard 1234.  The bluetooth connects but the unable to pair error permanently stays on my phone and I cannot use the phone to check emails etc while connected. I've gone back to the installer of the Sat Nav/Bluetooth and they advised that it is my phone and there is no fix. Apparently the Bold 9780 is an older phone so I've got no choice but to either put up with the error or get a new phone.

Thanks for your repy anyway,