Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Coralie
My Device: 8700g
Accepted Solution

Unable to validate email account

I am unable to validate my email account despite using the instructions sent to me by BlackBerry. I get this error message:

"An error occurred during email validation - please check your information and try again."

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: Unable to validate email account

Try doing it online.  From your PC browser, go to www.telstra.blackberry.com .  Once there, create a username and password combo then try validating your email account from there.  If you have difficulties, try www.blackberry.com/integrate from your phone's browser.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
Coralie

Hi Bill

I've been trying it online and that's when I'm getting the error message and unforutnately I don't have internet on my phone.

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Telstra should be able to do it over the phone. I suggest giving them a call.

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
Coralie

Hi Bill

I rang Telstra and they've referred me back to BlackBerry. Do you have any other suggestions?