Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

pepeam00
My Device: 9370
My Carrier: iusacell

Username

Somebody know how can Iget my username, my new device request me the username and I dont remember, to use the email accounts needs the username to BB account, I remember my user ID an my password but my username I dont remember

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Torched
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Username

If you are talking about a BlackBerry ID that you have already created then when you are asked to log in you need to use your email address for the username.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Torched wrote:

If you are talking about a BlackBerry ID that you have already created then when you are asked to log in you need to use your email address for the username.

I don't want to step on any toes here but the email address is not necessarily the username for the BlackBerry ID.  To find the BlackBerry ID username, one has to log into BlackBerry ID and display the account info.  The best way to do this is to log into AppWorld, press the menu key and select Account Information.

I hope this helps.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Torched
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

The way I classify the Username is the way that App world classifies it any time you go to login. Unfortunately, yes, it does lable the Display Name incorrectly as the username when you first create an account but the BlackBerry never has a reason to ask you for the Display Name. Any time it asks for your BlackBerry ID username (besides when you create it) it is asking for the email address.

Please use plain text.