Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

m0nit0r
My Device: Curve 9360

Using multiple calenders

Hey community,

I did a search, but couldn't find any matching content, so here is my questions:

Since Google Sync stopped working for BB I am looking for a new solution to sync more than 1 calender with my BB devices. The integrated Google sync via BIS only syncs the standard calender, but I am using 5 calenders within Google at the moment. The Google Sync app did that without any problems, but Google stopped that unfortunately.

It doens't have to be an online calender to sync with. I am using Thunderbird on my Desktop but if necessary I would switch to Outlook to get the sync working again.

So here's the things I am looking for:

I want to make an appointment on my BB and it sync wirelessly to some account which doens't necessarily provide a browser calender. When I start my computer at home and start Outlook/Thunderbird it should sync the appointments and all has to be the same. Also vice versa of course.

Any ideas? I am only using BIS and have no access to BES.

Sorry for this nooby question.

Sincerely,

m0nit0r

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Using multiple calenders

currently (for BlackBerry up to OS7), the mainstream is to have one email = one calendar.

Meaning if you had 6 GMail accounts, you could have each of the 6 calendars on your BlackBerry device.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Using multiple calenders

Check the below knowledge base article to know more -

• KB00561 How to configure wireless calendar synchronization on a BlackBerry smartphone

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit