06-27-2010 04:39 AM
Hi i am new here. I'm looking for a smartphone but i am torn between a Nokia and a Blackberry. what makes Blackberry better than a Nokia? i'm thinking of issues such as:
2. usability (sifting thru menus, etc.)
3. innovative features
4. innovative apps
5. audio & video codec compatibilities
6. 3G and 3.5G signal
7. wi-fi connectivity
8. after sales support ( like tech support, forums like these ones, etc.)
9. easy and "more often" firmware updates over-the-air
10. battery life
11. camera clarity and in-built features
12. music and video player (being able to add and edit playlist and add songs to that playlist, etc.)
13. microSD compatibilty
please convince me.....
* im kinda fancying a 8900 or a 9000
06-27-2010 10:37 PM
I used to have a BlackBerry Curve and really liked it. Now I have a BlackBerry Tour 9630 and I love it. You can Google it and look at all the options it has. it's great!
06-28-2010 05:44 AM - edited 06-28-2010 12:34 PM
Yeah so what makes Blackberry phones better than other QWERTY phones of Nokia or say HTC? what makes it special? why should i buy one? is it durable? is it about the exciting & innovative apps? is it the after sales / customer support you can get via these forums, etc.?