Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
LCSterling
My Device: Style 9670

Will our phones be upgradeable to OS10?

Will owners of the Style 9670 be able to use BB10?

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

Re: Will our phones be upgradeable to OS10?

Hello!

Welcome to the Community

To answer your question, Blackberry Style 9670 can only be up to OS6. If the phone cannot be upgraded to OS7, there's no chance for it to be given an upgrade to BB10. Specifications of the phone should meet the requirements the handle the Operating System.

Ron
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LCSterling
My Device: Style 9670

Thanks, Ron.  "Current version is 6.0  Bundle 3049"

I figured the new OS is only going to be available on new devices, but was hoping ...

best,

Leon

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Ronbob
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

You're welcome. I was also thinking of it for my 9810 but no can do.
...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
abujamrajr
My Device: 9810 torch

My 9810 torch support OS 10?
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

@abujamrajr, no. The only phones that currently support BB10 are the Z10, the Q10 and the Q5.

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
abujamrajr

Thanks man..... My next phone will be a z10 BB.... The tourch 9810 was serious critical slowlely... Is very boring. ;(
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

If you upgrade to a BB10 phone, get ready for some speed! The browser is very quick (even quicker if your carrier offers LTE) and you can get in and out of apps very quickly as well. I've even tried crashing my Z10 and Q10 many times by playing videos, music, video games and running many apps at once.....forget it, the phones are amazing!

Cheers. :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
abujamrajr

is actually faster? because that icon of the "clock" awaiting the loading of applications is very bother ..... I hope that this new technology has improved .... Another thing: now works with skype video calls and phone calls so satisfactorily?
thank you

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

OS 10 is very nice and fast too. I used my friends 9810 the other day and it was slow compared to my Z10 and Q10

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.