Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900

Z10 and Q10 on server ??

Hello,

when shall have we a blackberry Z10 or Q10 passing by the Blackberry server ?

Otherwise what is the interest or the advantage of Blackberry if it is clear as samsung or Iphone ?

As proof, you will notice that the request of the customers stays very access on the bold 9900 because it is still the most recent to be still crossed by your server...

Thank you for transferring this request for the management of Blackberry (RIM)

P.S : personally the applications android on Blackberry is not a priority for many customer wishing for a Blackberry

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Z10 and Q10 on server ??

BlackBerry did market research and it was determined that a great many people wanted to have cheaper service with their BlackBerry phones.  Eliminating BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) was the easiest way to accomplish this so that's why it's now like that.  I would LOVE to have BIS back on BB10 and I hope it's something that BlackBerry will consider one day.

Cheers.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
My Device: bold 9900

Thank you for this information.

For this problem, a several persons like you and me must ask to Blackberry the BIS.

Let us make the message pass.

Best regards

Contributor
My Device: 9900

Well they made a major mistake on this decision.  I am currently in the process of boxing up my Q10s and sending them back mainly because of this and the fact that you can't change the email text format.  I have been a Blackberry user for many years and always loved the email function and this was the reason I switch my company back from the iPhone.   What they are doing with the new OS 10 is going to ruin the company and now I can see why they are going out of business.  Their email system is the same as an iPhone or Android unless you are using BES which for a lot of small business people BIS was the best option. 

Good luck Blackberry you are going to need it.

New Contributor
My Device: None
My Carrier: o2

I disagree, if it was not for this change of policy, I would never and have never used BB before. I am now considering a BB OS10 device.