Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
candz
My Device: curve 8520

Re: blackberry bis downloads fztvseries

I dnt know why or what it is then and its affecting a lot of ppl

JSanders
Solutions: 5,983
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

That download is completed. Worked well.

I went back and tried a different URL (http://tv.fztvseries.mobi/videos/TV/Once%20Upon%20a%20Time/)

and got your same "Forbidden" error. Probably because I was trying to access from a forbidden folder.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
candz

Its on every download I try or other ppl though two and a half men loads cos it 20 to 30mb per episode
golela
My Device: 8520

yes I am also having probs and everyone i know also. please could someone help

JSanders
Solutions: 5,983
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Well, not everyone. You know me now, and it is working here.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
candz

Golela what phone you have I'm from sa? Now I'm thinking maybe it has something to do with os (operating system) someone I know mentioned that mine is version five something I dnt know I dnt know how to fix this just a few days ago it was working arg :smileysad: I know another site but quality not as good and each ep is in two parts so that you can download but I don't wanna do that I feel dissapointed fz is the master
New Contributor
Maz30
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

I am dying!!!! I cannot download from FZ or from 4shared anymore. Tiny little useless files yes, but like you mentioned nothing larger than 40mb.. what the hell??? Phoned my Service provider and they have no idea. Please guys if you know what's up let me know. My BB just became boring and Nokia so much more attractive again.

Contributor
candz

Maz I also called my service provider a few times noone knew anything I was talking about I then posted here then on bb help blog to which heather from bb responded that I must contact my service provider so I emailed them and laid a complaint on hello peter finally someone called me back yes it is our service providers they have capped our bis and the question was what do I download that has nothing to do with anything big files small files really what is the difference with a small file ppl will just download more they said that fz is not what bis is designed for so then what is it for they are going to be moving forward with the capping even more for the future as too many bbs are being sold so they can't keep up us big file downloaders slow the network down I was told which I do not believe and when I asked why my download spEed had decreased they said its from ppl working on it all the time and from us big file downloaders is 60mb a big file no way this was done was sneaky none of us customers were notified apparently it all the networks I suggest you write a complaint to your service provider and also complain on hello peter so ppl really know how sneaky our service providers are being what they are doing is wrong u do not provide a service and then take it away I'd suggest let all your friends know like I have that do download and let us all stand together and complain to them till they fix this why should we suffer why is it our fault that they can't keep up my opinion here ppl are all blameing fz when really it is a fantastic site and its not them its our service providers the omnibusman sounds like a good idea too he deals with unfair company practice cos what our service providers offered is no longer what we getting
Contributor
candz

I am really not happy about this at all it was all done wrong I upgraded my second contract to a bb which I got on last day of jan and during completion of the form I was asked what feature I liked and I said bis we were not warned way this was done is shocking. Calling call center doesn't help you need to email and complain and on hello peter the more we get this out there the more chance they might bring it back
New Contributor
Maz30
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Grrrrrrr............. now that makes me furious...you will have my vote on Hello Peter, that's a promise..Like you said, we werent informed....bad, bad, bad customer service and it seems that our service providers are hiding it..even worse... **bleep**! Thanks though, I really appreciate the feedback.