Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
candz
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

Re: blackberry bis downloads fztvseries

pleasure just let anyone know who you know is battling to complain aswell! So it gets out there! If you look on help blog on this site I commented under resetting ur bb and heather answered its not bb it makes me mad!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
candz
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

pleasure just let anyone know who you know is battling to complain aswell! So it gets out there! If you look on help blog on this site I commented under resetting ur bb and heather answered its not bb it makes me mad!and service provider said they will be moving forward with this in future which means what exactly more caps its rubbish I tell u rubbish!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jon0
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: MTN

Solution for '403 Forbidden' Unauthorized' 'File Size Too Large' Errors... Sometimes you get '403 Forbidden' Unauthorized' 'File Size Too Large' Errors while downloading because the file size is large in context to the allowed quota by your ISP. So to bypass it and download successfully use Mobile Browser with inbuilt Download Manager having 'Download in Blocks' feature One of the best for this purpose is "UC Browser" : To keep downloads free in Blackberry: After installation go to Menu - Settings - switch access point - and change the option Default to 'BIS(default)' and start using it If u Get Timeout Error, Copy The Page Link and directly put into the Download Manager Of UC Browser To start Download
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Shiraaaz
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Mtn

I had the same problem but I sorted. mine out I can download anything no matter the file size
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Shiraaaz
My Device: Curve 9300
My Carrier: Mtn

[ Edited ]

All you guys and girls need to do is download the uc browser onto your BB when u have that change the access point to bis(default) in the settings menu of the uc browser and there you go problem solved happy downloading again ha ha ha invite me to thank me when it works<Personal Content Removed>

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aim2online
My Device: blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Student

Yeah I agree with u, am also having same problem u said, am using Bold, am considering abandoning blackberry since it can't do what I want it to do. And also it refused to download from the application world
Please use plain text.
wandal
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: 8520

Hi Jon00 and Shiraaaz, kindly help pleeeeez. I tried getting the UC browser, but it was saved in my memory card. Would it be too much 2 ask u 2 give me the step by step process? Is this UC browser supposed 2 go under my downloads?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aim2online
My Device: blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: Student

Jsanders! I didn't blv u bcz download of any file larger then 40mb is not perform by any BB nowadays so pls quit the sweet mouth, we r all professional that has been handling BB for vry long time, months ago BB can dwnload any thing but not anymore, the problm lieys with the BB/RIM
Please use plain text.
Icenikki
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: cell c

Hi can any1 give me a link for hawaii five o thanx.
Please use plain text.
Angeliquer
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: MTN

Hi have found the same problem. I could download at one stage. But not I cant download at all :Excl: Not very happy about this. And I can't find any toher site to download movies

Please use plain text.