Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

phatgurl
My Device: Not Specified

blackberry pearl

How do u restrict incoming phone calls?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: blackberry pearl

Don't give out your phone number. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Seriously, can you be a little more specific?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
AndyDufresne
My Device: Bold

If you have a BES you can use IT Policy to do this.

BES Policy Reference Guide

Page 86 / 87: Restrict Incoming Cellular Calls IT policy rule

You'd need device software version 4.3 or above and be on a BES that is 4.1 SP5 or above.

------------------------------
If you've found a solution through a post; please mark it as a solution.
If someone's was particularly helpful, give them kudo's!.

Get busy living, or get busy dying.

http://blog.port3101.org/hdawg/
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark

So, does this belong in the BES forum or General Blackberry?
Please use plain text.
Retired
Beholder
My Device: BlackBerry Storm

phatgurl wrote:
How do u restrict incoming phone calls?

The answer to this is difficult based on the information provided.  Depending on your carrier you maybe able to block incoming calls.  May I recommend that you contact your Carrier/Service Provider for your BlackBerry.  If you are on a BES as mentioned earlier you can restrict calls via an IT policy.  If you are on a BES contact your corporate IT Desk.

Regards,

Beholder

Want to learn how to use your BlackBerry® smartphone? Visit youtube.com/blackberry to help you get the most out of your BlackBerry smartphone!

Do you have questions about your BlackBerry smartphone?

Go to mobile.blackberry.com on your BlackBerry smartphone to enter your question and get instant answers! 

Please use plain text.