Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: goldstar icon

From where did you delete the message?  By that I mean to which folder did you go to delete the message?

Please post back with clarification.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

New Contributor
mlou81
My Device: curve

The message was in my message folder, but thankfully all sorted a friend of mine had a look at it he completely wiped my phone but before hand backed up my files contacts etc on our computer on the Blackberry website and the annoying gold star has gone.  Not to sure what he did settings etc but thank you for all your help, it been much appreciated.

Contributor
xh3ndr1x
My Device: Curve 8520

So the solution to this was problem was to security wipe it and then restore back but must do back up first to not lose files especially the important ones... Can I ask.... When you wiped the memory and restored it back, did you have files on your memory card? e.g. musics, pictures, etc. I seemed to security wipe it because I encounter some problem and I lost all things on my memory card... Only messages files, contacts, and apps remained...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Click "Accept as Solution" button if your questions has been solved! Like the comments if you would want to appreciate it! :Yes:
ianwilliams26
My Device: tourch 9800

Xh3ndr1x. “It is always a good idea to write down all your favourite stored web pages too cos they will all be gone ! I have the gold star aswell and only joined today to find out what it ment i believe i have found an answer that is to reset the phone mine being the tourch 9800 ”.