Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
taniabryant
My Device: curve 9320

help I forgotten my unlock pin

Hi there my phone recently stoped making and reciveing text messages and calls I then discovered it was blocked to that sim I paid over the internet to get my unlock code which I've received through an email but when following the instructions it won't let me complete the final step can sumone please help I've been trying for 2 weeks get pushed here there and everywhere nobodys is making sense an nobody can discover the problem thanks for reading
tania bryant
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: help I forgotten my unlock pin

Hello,

FYI -- your post is incredibly difficult to decipher. Lacking punctuation, one must attempt to parse it into meaningful sentences, and I fear that perhaps I have not done so correctly in my attempted reading of it. 

I cannot tell if you have forgotten your user-created device lock password, or if you cannot properly enter the carrier unlock code, or if this has to do with the SIM unlock code...all seem to be mixed up in your challenging-to-read post. So please do clarify...

Thanks.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
JSanders
Solutions: 5,982
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Tania, this is a duplicate of your other thread, which has responses.
Please don't double post.
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/my-blackberry-is-locked/m-p/2019517

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
Spectrum777
My Device: 9300

It sounds to me that you have purchased a network unlock code over the net. Have you just changed to a new phone company, hence the reason for requesting the code?  If so, I would contact the seller to clarify the unlock instructions with you.

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

JSanders wrote:
Tania, this is a duplicate of your other thread, which has responses.
Please don't double post.
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Curve/my-blackberry-is-locked/m-p/2019517

:Dots:

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates