Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
Selly_Saliyah
My Carrier: China Mobile

help to activate bbm in Hebei province, China!!

i wanna ask how to activate BBM in baoding, hebei, China. I use China Mobile for simcard, should I buy a special number for blackberry from china mobile? because when i went to beijing, i must buy for it, but its more expensive for a number. could i use just an usual china mobile's number?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
tanzim
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: help to activate bbm in Hebei province, China!!

Hi Selly_Saliyah,

Welcome to BlackBerry support community forums.

To have your BBM activated you need to BlackBerry data plan activated. Call you mobile service provider in China and they'll be able to help you out. Once you have BlackBerry data plan in your phone only then you can use BBM.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Please use plain text.
piaa4
My Carrier: indonesia

Re: help to activate bbm in Hebei province, China!!

Hi, i have the same problem as selly. I can not activate my bbm using china mobile. I tried to call their customer service 13800138000 and they said it can be activate only for corporate business not for personal use. But if you are a foreigner you can be able to activate your bbm for personal use if you bring your phone and international passpor to the china mobile counter but when i go to their service counter they said that bbm can't be used in china. Which one is right anyway?

Thank you.
Please use plain text.