Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
jose_sifontes_31
My Device: bold 9650
My Carrier: sprint

help with my bold 9650 does not recognize me when frame numbers * 5 / ayuda con mi bold 9650 no me reconoce los números cuando marco *5

blackberry good morning friends I write because I have a problem with my computer, the computer I buy released by amazon and it came with outdated software then connecting it to the computer and update it with the last package had verizon operator, after this the computer stopped recognizing me as * the number 5 to order the operator balance my team movilnet of Venezuela is a bold 9650

As I can do to recognize them again?

buenos dias amigos de blackberry le escribo porque tengo un problema con mi equipo, el equipo yo lo compre liberado por amazon y me vino con un sofware desactualizado luego que lo conecta a la computadora y lo actualice con el ultimo paquete que tenia la operadora verizon, luego de esto el equipo dejo de reconocerme los numero como *5 para pedir saldo en la operadora movilnet de venezuela mi equipo es un bold 9650

Como puedo hacer para que los reconozca nuevamente?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
ViciousFerret
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: help with my bold 9650 does not recognize me when frame numbers * 5 / ayuda con mi bold 9650 no me reconoce los números cuando marco *5

Hey jose_sifontes_31,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

I'm sorry but can you clarify the issue better, do you mean the * key is not working anymore?  I look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jose_sifontes_31
My Device: bold 9650
My Carrier: sprint

Re: help with my bold 9650 does not recognize me when frame numbers * 5 / ayuda con mi bold 9650 no me reconoce los números cuando marco *5

the * key if it works for other calls ejemple customer care which is * 611, but I try to access the service that sends me the balance of my team and what I must do to access call * 5, and I get an error, I says additional service error: system error

Please use plain text.