Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Visitor
My Device: Not Specified

i cant convert videos from my desktop to by bb 8120! it says unsupported format

i try and use my desktop support to transfer videos from my computer to my bb and it does it but when i try and load it up on my bb it says " the media being played is of an unsupported format " how do i resovle this so i can watch the videos on my bb?!? please help lol?!
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: i cant convert videos from my desktop to by bb 8120! it says unsupported format

you must convert the file so that it's in a supported format.
=> you can do that on your own, or you can use the Roxio Media Manager that is provided with your Blackberry Desktop Manager. If you don't have it, you can download from the blackberry.com website a bundle (BB Desktop Manager + Media Manager), for free. If you do so, when you transfer the file, it will do the conversion for you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: i cant convert videos from my desktop to by bb 8120! it says unsupported format

I think the converter by Blackberry only support certain formats.

I have RMVB video files I would like to transfer and convert into my blackberry 9000. It the system can't even find the file and make conversion.

Developer
My Device: ***
My Carrier: ***

Check this link