Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

shaira714
My Device: torch
My Carrier: rogers

i hate BB

I hate blackberry, bbm is gone on my phone. and i have been waiting on the phone for 45 mins for the rep to answer my question, worse serivce ever

Please use plain text.
Contributor
eliza189
My Device: BES 4.0
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: i hate BB

Check under Application Management to see if BBM is installed. If it shows that it is installed and you cannot see the icon, you may to delete and reinstall it again.

God is Great
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: i hate BB

Don't forget that RIM contracts Rogers to provide support for your BlackBerry.  The "worst service ever" to which you refer is entirely Rogers's doing and not RIM's.

That being said, let me see if I can help you out.  I've always believed coming to these forums is better than calling your carrier.  :smileyhappy:

The response given by eliza189 is a good place to start.  You should make sure BBM has actually been installed correctly on your phone.  If it's not there, at least we know where we need to start.  To verify if your BBM is there or not, follow Options>Device>Application Management on your phone's homescreen.  If it shows up there, highlight it with your cursor, press the menu key and select Delete.  Once it's gone, I recommend downloading it again from a different source than where you originally got it.  If you got if from App World (or it was already on your phone), try typing www.blackberry.com/messenger in your phone's browser.

Keep us up to date on your progress.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.