Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

shaira714
My Device: torch

i hate blackberry

the products and the serivce are bad, i have been on hold for 32 mins on the phone with a rep while he gets someone else to answer my question. i downloaded the new bbm upgrade and it delted my bbm and its not on my phone, i will never buy another black berry product EVER AGAIN,i cant decide what wa worse; the product or the service, black berry should be shut down

Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30

Re: i hate blackberry

As for the product, you're dealing with a very sophisticated computer and things are bound to go wrong.  That's what we're here for, to help you.

As for the service, RIM contracts the worldwide carriers to supply end-user support for its phones.  If a carrier cannot help you, your issue can be escalated to RIM for free support.  Your issues with waiting on the phone are the fault of Rogers, not RIM.

If you'd like, detail your issue here for us and we'll try to have a go at resolving it.  It sounds so far like your BBM no longer appears on your homescreen.  To start with, go to your Applications list and see if it's there.  To do that, on your homescreen follow Options>Device>Application Management.

Please post back with your progress.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.