Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

lincolnjohnson0
My Carrier: verizon

.jar and .tar files vs blackberry

Hello I want to download software which is a file I'm aware that blackberry isn't compatible but the company said they support all types of mobile phones this software is very important to me its a cell spy I just recenty read that in order to make the file on blackberry work is by decompression and the app will work I just need expert help here is the cell spy manual you can view to help me which will be very help I'm sure their correct but as far as phones in general the iphone do not support jar anf tar unless their is another action I wish I can get some magical help but the files are compressed zip and on the cell spy manual they actually say to transfer it properly downloading it from usb is simple a file Is a file but when I check blasckberrys compatability for files its media and video the jar did process but it wasn't in its proper format archive files will not perform an installation as a file unless it has duties it was 907 -invalid .jar and I know in fact the .tar .tar has to be more easier if you understand please no bogus files if you can help me with the media video technical process I will be glad also the process is somewhere around because an archive is unable to “display file&.tar.tar“ download perform compatibility process as archive thanks http://www.cellspymonitoringsoftware.com/Users-Manual.html#anchor_66
Please use plain text.