Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

mongoyat
My Device: 9320 Curve
My Carrier: Cellc

lost phone

I need a way of locating my 9250 Curve BB phone, can someone assist on how to go about.
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: lost phone

Hello monogoyat

Welcome to BlackBerry Community Support Forums

Sorry for the loss, for all your query please go through this article : Lost or Stolen BlackBerry -- What to do?

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
gordon235
My Device: Developer
My Carrier: AT&T

Here's a way to protect your Blackberry and other valuables, especially while traveling. Mystufflostandfounfd Place tracker stickers and tags on all of your valuables. Now, your lost valuables can find you. Laptops. phones, backpacks. luggage, cameras, passports, keys. Goodwilled people will return them to you. Worked for me.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
eliza189
My Device: BES 4.0
My Carrier: Vodafone

Thanks .... i was also looking for the same. :smileyhappy:

God is Great
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
jerryg50
My Device: Torch, Bold, Play Book, and Bluetooth HS-700
My Carrier: BELL

If you lost your phone and it is dead (battery ran out), or turned off it cannot be easily accurately located. The service provider may be able to tell you the last location from using vectors from the last cell tower the phone was in contact with. If the GPS was working and the phone was in contact with a tower the telephone company may be able to tell you the last reading if they keep these types of logs.

In the Blackberry phone, it is ideal to install Blackbery Protect. Look this up and read about it. It works very well. You can track your own phone, send notifcations, wipe it, and other fuctions.

Jerry G.
Please use plain text.