Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
jace18
My Device: Blacbberry Tour 9630
My Carrier: verizon

pictgures

i took a picture with the camera on my Blackberry tour. where do i go to find them and can i save them somewhere?

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: pictgures

Hello,

If you saved it when you took it, it's already saved to your BB. Go to

• Homescreen > Media > Pictures

to find all of the pictures on your BB.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jace18

a million thanks.! here is another question. My BBerry blinks RED when new emails come in. I have a freind whose blinkjs GREEN when no new emails and RED when new emails. mine does not do green. does it matter?
Jill

also: how come i can't get Solitaire app for free. they all say you have 25 games then you have to pay $2.99 for the ap?

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

For the LED colors, there are add-on apps that I've heard of that do different things with that. Personally, I've found no use for them.

jace18 wrote:

also: how come i can't get Solitaire app for free. they all say you have 25 games then you have to pay $2.99 for the ap?

I've no idea who "they all" is that told you that you have 25 games. Further, I've no idea where you are seeing that you need to pay for them. So I've no way to address this. Perhaps if you gave me a bit more detail?

Cheers!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jace18

sure. i wanted solitaire and i was hopirng the application was free. So i went to the blackberry website and also the device itself, and there were a few Solitaires that said free, so i downloaded them. Then, it said "you have 25 games free" and then purchase necessary. So all i want is a free Solitaire app!

big challenge tho.

thanks again

jill

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Oh I see...a game that was free for 25 plays, then costs after that. Got it. Sounds like a typical marketing scheme to me. Not unusual at all. Your complaint, however, belongs with the developer of the game I think...whoever that might be.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jace18

it is just baffling thath there is not a Solitaire app that is free..

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

I've no idea if there is or not. There are many many app developers out there and many many portals through which to obtain apps. I personally don't play any games on my BB, so I've not searched for any such thing. Perhaps you could search down in our app forum:

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
jace18

great idea. i can bother a different group! ha. .thanks again a million. i am new at BBRy LIFE

Please use plain text.