Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
darkmerkaba
My Device: Not Specified

the only 2 things i want

a touch screen and a better calendar program.

the palm centro got it pretty good, but its too **bleep** small. the blackberry would be perfect with a touchscreen. that ball gets annoying after a bit and kinda slow. its either too sensitive or doesnt move enough. especially on the pearl with the texting.

and the calendar program sucks. its only black and white and you sync it to a color driven outlook? there should be different colors on each day for each catagory. much like that of outlook. what that black dot? is it an appointment? is it a birthday? do i have a bill due? also, what i love is when something goes for a few days, like traveling, it crosses over all the dates, not just a dot in each day, one long line. 

and maybe, not that big of a problem for me but still, the blackberry is all high class and business, why are the option screens so bland? maybe take some time and put drop down boxes, and GUI's. 

other than that i love it. maybe someone knows of a calendar program out that thats like that that i dont know of. 

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: the only 2 things i want

for the caressing thingy, check the near future Blackberry Storm (or Thunder, I don't know what they'll choose in the end).
I have many friends who got the iPhone after smartphones with keyboards, they are all unanimous : touchscreens suck for typing. Maybe with viigo or something vocal...

About the calendar program, I don't even know if it has been upgraded in the OS 4.6 ? Anyone having the Blackberry Bold care to give us some insights ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
darkmerkaba

not an ipod touchscreen where the whole this is a touchscreen, just the screen the size it is now. just make that a touch screen and have more of a gui interface. the notpad looking text is dated looking and confussing.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

a small screen touchpad ? I don't know... whenever I use one, I feel like Hulk trying to type on a QWERTY keyboard. "keys" are already too small on the iPhone !

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
darkmerkaba

then let there be a slide bar that controls the size of the buttons for us freddy dat fingers out there.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

darkmerkaba wrote:
then let there be a slide bar that controls the size of the buttons for us freddy dat fingers out there.

You mean like, the Calculator ? :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.