If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Contributor
karol1960
My Device: Not Specified

timeline

How do I delete very old notifications from my blackberry. I no longer have that option on fb. Since it changed to time line.... And I can't un friend people now. When I click on the person in question. Need advice pls
Please use plain text.
Elite II
BillJ
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: timeline

Right under the time on your phone's homescreen is your Notifications bar.  Click that then click Facebook under that.  Highlight the date at the top with your cursor, press the menu key and select Delete Prior.  That's the only way to get rid of old notifications on your phone.  If you do that and you still see them or they come back at a later date, there's another issue going on with your phone and we'll deal with that when it happens.

Unfriending is not an option in the BlackBerry facebook app nor has it ever been, to the best of my knowledge.

I hope that helps you.  :smileyhappy:

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
karol1960
My Device: Not Specified

Re: timeline

Hi thank you for that comment, I had always been able to un friend ppl on fb. But then that option just went. One day when I went on fb, but problem was solved. It was a fb problem. And nothing to do with my phone, I can un friend again as iv always done, hooray for that, but thank you all the same, notifications are ok just now. Since it became timeline
Please use plain text.