09-28-2012 03:41 AM
i have some trouble about our program blakcberry launcher the notification after install and run for the testing, "Module 'livingworld' attemp to access a secure API"..
i hope can be resolved.
09-28-2012 05:31 AM - edited 09-28-2012 05:32 AM
Hi, Applications need to be signed when used by applications for security and export control reasons. So, you need to sign your app using signing keys to run your application. Order signing keys from the link below:
Make sure you choose a PIN that you'll remember, because you'll need it later when you register your code signing key.
To register the attachment, please follow the instructions below:
1. At the command prompt, navigate to the bin folder within the BlackBerry WebWorks Packager installation directory. Default directories are:
BlackBerry WebWorks SDK and BlackBerry WebWorks Plug-in for Microsoft Visual Studio:
C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Widget Packager\bin
BlackBerry WebWorks Development Plug-in for Eclipse:
<Eclipse Installation>\plugins\ net.rim.browser.tools.wcpc\ wcpc\bin C:\Program Files\Research In Motion\BlackBerry Widget Packager\bin
2. Type the following command, including the full path of the .csi file:
java -jar SignatureTool.jar <.csi file path>
3. If a dialog that a private key cannot be found appears, perform the following actions:
a. Click Yes.
b. Type a password for the private key.
c. Type the password to confirm it.
d. Click OK.
e. Move the mouse to generate data for the new private key.
4. In the Registration PIN field, type the PIN number that you supplied when purchasing signature keys.
5. In the Private Key Password field, type a password of at least eight characters. This is the private key password.
6. Click Register.
7. Click Exit.
After installing sign you application.
Once the code signing password has been provided, the development tool will launch the BlackBerry Signature Tool which will open in a new window. You will see any necessary code signing keys applied to all COD files created as part of your application.
For more information please refer to the BlackBerry Signature Tool Developer Guide.