Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Regular Contributor
salmankhan7788
My Device: Curve 9650,Bold 9900
My Carrier: Airtel

Blackberry BrowserField v/s Blackberry BrowserSession(How to hide Address bar)..?

Hi

I am working on an app in which i need web browser but i dont want to show address bar in browser.

i use BrowserField for this but its to slow in comparision of BrowserSession api..my problem i cant use BrowserSession because in this address cant hide...

Is there any other alternative for my problem of any way to hide the address bar(url bar) from BrowserSession.

Or any code for custom BrowserSession.

Thanks is Advance...!

Please use plain text.
Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

Re: Blackberry BrowserField v/s Blackberry BrowserSession(How to hide Address bar)..?

no
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
salmankhan7788
My Device: Curve 9650,Bold 9900
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Blackberry BrowserField v/s Blackberry BrowserSession(How to hide Address bar)..?

Thanks sir i accept your "No" as my answer but could you plz tell any way to speed up the BrowserField page loading speed.i am not setisfied with this speed.

Please use plain text.
Developer
developer_aman_arora
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

try using ip address of that website
for ex: for google use this url: http://173.194.36.81/
Please use plain text.