Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
Developer
CMY
My Device: 8130 / 8350 / 9530 / 9550 / 9850 / PlayBook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Blackberry JAM, who received the device?

Lol, Peter......yeah I drove 7 hours to the first Jam conference at BlackBerry World, then another hour and a half one way to a relatives for the night (three days straight) and another 7 back home. But I'm not knocking anyone for not wanting to incur unneeded expenses. I only went cause it was free.
Please use plain text.
Developer
smiley
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Fido

CMY wrote:
Lol, Peter......yeah I drove 7 hours to the first Jam conference at BlackBerry World, then another hour and a half one way to a relatives for the night (three days straight) and another 7 back home. But I'm not knocking anyone for not wanting to incur unneeded expenses. I only went cause it was free.

Peter and CMY:  Looking back was it worth it?

Wish there was an easier way.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Developer
CMY
My Device: 8130 / 8350 / 9530 / 9550 / 9850 / PlayBook
My Carrier: Verizon

I think it was worth it personally because I hate the simulators and never use them, so it's nice to have a device (even if an alpha version). I also met a few people, and the sessions are a lot better in person than on webcast. Getting to participate in all the extra activities for BB World were also a plus (but I doubt you'll get that on the World Tour).
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
246droids
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: none

I received a Hoodie and a bottle from Jam Rewards. Last month.

Please use plain text.