Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Blackberry Rotating image

If you are not the original poster on this Thread, then you should start a new Thread with your own problem.

When you do, can you please clarify, perhaps with an image, what you mean by this:

" Image is rotating within the some region. I dont want that region only image should rotate."

Please use plain text.
New Developer
vnlakshmi39
My Device: 9780 Bold
My Carrier: Airtel

Image is rotating in a transformation region. image is not fixing  in one place. I am using ImageManipulator.java. Please help me.

Thanks for your reply

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

Sorry to be direct, but since you are not the original poster, start a new Thread

Use the Help Link near the top of the screen to find out how to do things on this forum.  In this case, you should find a 'New Message' button near the top of the screen when displaying the list of Threads - just press that. 

When you start a new Thread, please supply examples of the problem.  Your explanation is still not clear, but I think a picture will explain it very simply.

Since you are new user, you might not be able to insert images.  If you do have these problems, I suggest you put the images in a biblically available place (that does not require a log in). 

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

[ Edited ]
Please use plain text.