Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
dgagliardi
My Device: Not Specified

Blackberry developer needed for small project

I am a small business owner and have a unique problem I would like to solve through a custom application on my BB and cannot find the needed skillset through conventional, internet means. My apologies for using this forum to seek assistance.

I'm looking for a senior blackberry developer who has experience developing and deploying java applications for the BB using the RIM JDE for a small but challenging project.

I am located in Ottawa and while I would prefer a local resource, the need is immediate so anyone who is interested in learning more, can email me at dgagliardi @ yahoo.com

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
black_berry
My Device: Bold 9800 or Storm 3 whichever hits Verizon first.

Re: Blackberry developer needed for small project

It would be best if you were to provide some details as to the problem that you need to have the software resolve along with a timeline of when you would like to have this done by.

This will help those who look at your posting be able to determine if it is an area that they have experience in and would be able to meet your goals in the timeframe that you are looking at.

Just because someone has been doing development for a long time does not constitute that they are the right person. Ask to see some sample work. Best of luck to you.

Thank you all for your support
black_berry
Please use plain text.