Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
mindus
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: 9700

Blackberry sqlite - net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseIOException: Failed to convert the database - file:///SDCard/databases/Sample/Sample.db

[ Edited ]

Hi, 

In my application i am creating encrypted database. I am getting following exception when executing the line DatabaseFactory.encrypt(myURI, new DatabaseSecurityOptions(codeSigningKey));      

The exception is as follows:

net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseIOException: Failed to convert the database - file:///SDCard/databases/Sample/Sample.db

if i am execute the apps first time without the line DatabaseFactory.encrypt(.....), then apps working fine, after that if i executing the apps with DatabaseFactory.encrypt(...) then its working fine, this time i am not getting any exception. Why?

I simulate the SDCard in the simulator. Can anybody know why i am getting this error.

Thanks

mindus

Please use plain text.
Developer
mindus
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: 9700

Re: Blackberry sqlite - net.rim.device.api.database.DatabaseIOException: Failed to convert the database - file:///SDCard/databases/Sample/Sample.db

Hi

any update for this problem.

Thanks

Mindus

Please use plain text.