Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
neeraj_chauhan
My Device: Blackberry Curve, Bold and Strom
My Carrier: Vodafone

Browser field problem with unordered list

Hi,

I have html data in JSON response of a web service. I need to parse that data and show into browserfield. 

JSOn data contain some unordered list and it is automatically converted into string. I want unordered list (bullets) at browser field .

Example data is 

"Temp is committed to its stakeholders â\u0080\u0093 government,\nshareholders, customers, employees and their families â\u0080\u0093 to\nconduct its business in a responsible manner that creates\na sustained positive impact. The purpose of this CSR\npolicy is to frame guidelines for temp Group Companies to\nundertake CSR activities across all its units and offices in a\nstructured and focused manner. The policy is expected to\nserve the following purpose:\n<br>â\u0080¢ Ensure that the principles of CSR are integrated into the way we conduct our\nbusinesses.\n<br>â\u0080¢ Provide guidance and direction to undertake CSR initiatives in a more structured\nand unified manner.\n<br>â\u0080¢ Build goodwill and increase visibility for temp Group Companies as a\nresponsible and ethically managed Business Group.\n<br>â\u0080¢ Provide opportunities for employees and their families to contribute towards\nsocial causes.\n<br>â\u0080¢ Build active and long term partnerships with the communities in which we\noperate to significantly improve social condition of the needy people.";

Thanks in advance,

Neeraj Chauhan

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj Chauhan
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Browser field problem with unordered list

If you supply the String to the BrowserField I think it will recognise the html and format appropraitely.  Something to try? 

Please use plain text.
Developer
neeraj_chauhan
My Device: Blackberry Curve, Bold and Strom
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Browser field problem with unordered list

Thanks peter for your reply.

I used UTF-8 decoder it is working for almost everything but except Unordered list.

Thanks & Regards
Neeraj Chauhan
Please use plain text.