Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
JoVinz
My Device: 9930

Browserfield focusing issue

Hi guys,

I have HorizontalFieldManager at the top of the screen . BitmapFields are added to it. After that I have new HorizontalFieldManager which contains a browserfield. Content of the page which is opened in a browser is half of the remaining screen. I am using NAVIGATION_MODE_POINTER in my BrowserFieldConfig.

The cursor pointer of browserfield is below the content if i scroll vertically upwards the focus is gained by  bitmapfield which is in manager at the top of the screen by skipping whole the content in browserfield. Everytime i have scroll carefully to focus content in browserfield.

How to solve this issue? Please help..its urgent.

Please use plain text.
Developer
JoVinz

Re: Browserfield focusing issue

Can anyone please Reply?
Please use plain text.
Developer
eicheled
My Device: Bold 9700

I have screens with VerticalFieldManagers at the top, and Browserfields at the bottom. I have the BrowserField on a VerticalFieldManager that is scrollable.

If I scroll to the bottom of the BorwserField content, when I scroll back up it scrolls right to the top before focus moves off of the BrowserField and to the VerticalFieldManager at the top of the page.

I know I haven't answered your question, but is this the behavior that you are looking for? Also, I don't know if the behavior is affected by the elements at the top of the page.

Please use plain text.
Developer
JoVinz

I am not experiencing such behavour. In my case when i scroll up from bottom of the browserfield, focus is directly gained by horizontalfieldmanager which is at the top skipping whole browserfield content.

Please use plain text.