05-25-2012 05:52 PM
Hi guys, has anyone experienced problems with eclipse building the files?
Here is the scenario: on the computer, running my app in to the simulator things work correctly, I've also used the debugger to check the flow of the program and it is correct.
But at the point that trying it on the device it is not doing what it is supposed to do.
I'm starting to think that some how eclipse is building the cod files with older source, I tried to disable autobuild and buld manually every time, but that dindn't change the problem
I'm verifiying that I'm loading the correct version on the device changing the version on the BlackBerry_App_Descriptor.xml and then I verify on the device that I'm running on the most recent build.
05-26-2012 02:55 AM
05-29-2012 05:13 PM
05-29-2012 05:56 PM
Sometimes it will take some time to Sign. Just so we are talking about the same thing, for me, this is from when you put the code in, then the Signing tool displays a list of cods and some status for each, then this status will change to Signed.
I usually leave this to finish or time out itself. I don't kill it unless I figure I need a new build for something I have forgotten.