Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Visitor
My Device: 8700c
My Carrier: developer

Call .net web service from BB app

i am new in BB and i have to call .net web service from BB App and i want to know how to do that??

please help me in advance

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Call .net web service from BB app

Welcome to the forums.

The usual way to call a host based service is to issue an http request and process the response.  You will find a load of resources on this sort of thing if you look around (note the Search box in the top right corner)  and in addition, there are samples included with your tooling.

Since you are new the BB, I encourage you to look for the tutorials and getting started posts.  Again, use the Search box to find things that are of use for you.

Finally can I recommend that you purchase a book, there are a few out there and they will save you a load of heartache.

Have fun. 

Developer
My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: Orange

explore ksoap2 for blackberry

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the Accept as solution Button when u got the Solution
Press Kudo to say thank to developer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Developer
My Device: Blackberry 10
My Carrier: Orange

Following link might help you

http://www.blackberryforums.com/developer-forum/717-calling-soap-web-services-blackberry.html

Thanks
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the Accept as solution Button when u got the Solution
Press Kudo to say thank to developer.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.