Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Can I Create two email accounts with same domain e.g hotmail in the BB device?

Is it possible to create two or more accounts with same domain on BB device ?

e.g Hotmail

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

Re: Can I Create two email accounts with same domain e.g hotmail in the BB device?

I am on a BES plan which allows up to 10 personal BIS emails in addition to my Work one.

So i hope this answers your question (i was a bit confused)

Anyway I have 1 work BES email, 2 hotmails, 2 Gmails, 1 Australia ISP emails all going nicely to my device.

***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Can I Create two email accounts with same domain e.g hotmail in the BB device?

Thanks for your reply.

Can I have a two accounts on BES?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: 8110, 8300, 8800, 8700, 9000

You can only be connected to one BES at a time, but still have up to 10 BIS emails.
***************************************************************************************************
If your issue is resolved, put a checkmark in the green box that contains the resolution.
OR
If it was just/or also really helpful - Give it a Kudos.. Go on Mate.. Help the rest of the clueless blackberry user world find their answer too..
~Gday from Down Under~