Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Can anyone help me parse my the contents contained in the" url" named as xml.aspx using pure Java Application

So is this solved - at least for now?

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520

Re: Can anyone help me parse my the contents contained in the" url" named as xml.aspx using pure Java Application

After running on the simulator Iam seeing the following output as shown in the screen shot attached.

bb scrshot2.jpg

bb scrshot.jpg

Please use plain text.
Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

did you launch the MDS with the simulator? it is (usually) needed for network connectivity, and your screenshot seems to indicate that it is not running.
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

Degug your code and check that the URL you are attempting to use actually provides some data.  This looks like the application attempted to retrieve some data and it didn't arrive so was timed out.

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Yes my url is working and the same code still working on nokia application   and showing parsed channel  images

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

Is your URL working in the BlackBerry program?

Just becuase your URL works in aother situation does not mean it will work in a BlackBerry application.

Like I said:

"Degug your code and check that the URL you are attempting to use actually provides some data."

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Ok Trying to debug the code now and check on my device also.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

when I was trying to debug the code / my ap  

Iam seeing the folowing error as attached below   on the eclipse .what does it mean ?

debug scrshot.jpg

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

And here is the log console  output

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2014-01-07 17:37:12.118
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected to find an object at table index: 3513
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateReader.getFromObjectTable(StateReader.java:80)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateReader.readExportPackageDesc(StateReader.java:408)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateReader.readBundleDescriptionLazyData(StateReader.java:271)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateReader.fullyLoad(StateReader.java:801)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.BundleDescriptionImpl.loadLazyData(BundleDescriptionImpl.java:669)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.BundleDescriptionImpl.getExportPackages(BundleDescriptionImpl.java:159)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateHelperImpl.addReference(StateHelperImpl.java:368)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateHelperImpl.buildReferences(StateHelperImpl.java:358)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateHelperImpl.buildReferences(StateHelperImpl.java:352)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateHelperImpl.sortBundles(StateHelperImpl.java:304)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.sortByDependencies(StartLevelManager.java:524)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.sortByDependency(StartLevelManager.java:505)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.getInstalledBundles(StartLevelManager.java:481)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:251)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.shutdown(StartLevelManager.java:215)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.InternalSystemBundle.suspend(InternalSystemBundle.java:284)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.shutdown(Framework.java:691)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.close(Framework.java:598)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.shutdown(EclipseStarter.java:390)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:198)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:622)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:577)
	at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1410)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2014-01-07 17:37:12.323
!MESSAGE Shutdown error
!STACK 1
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected to find an object at table index: 3513
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateReader.getFromObjectTable(StateReader.java:80)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateReader.readExportPackageDesc(StateReader.java:408)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateReader.readBundleDescriptionLazyData(StateReader.java:271)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateReader.fullyLoad(StateReader.java:801)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.BundleDescriptionImpl.loadLazyData(BundleDescriptionImpl.java:669)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.BundleDescriptionImpl.getExportPackages(BundleDescriptionImpl.java:159)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateHelperImpl.addReference(StateHelperImpl.java:368)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateHelperImpl.buildReferences(StateHelperImpl.java:358)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateHelperImpl.buildReferences(StateHelperImpl.java:352)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateHelperImpl.sortBundles(StateHelperImpl.java:304)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.sortByDependencies(StartLevelManager.java:524)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.sortByDependency(StartLevelManager.java:505)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.getInstalledBundles(StartLevelManager.java:481)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(StartLevelManager.java:251)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.shutdown(StartLevelManager.java:215)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.InternalSystemBundle.suspend(InternalSystemBundle.java:284)
	at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.shutdown(Framework.java:691)
	at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.shutdown(EclipseStarter.java:390)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
!SESSION 2014-01-07 17:38:06.018 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=M20120208-0800
java.version=1.6.0
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2014-01-07 19:15:55.667
!STACK 0

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2014-01-07 19:15:55.694
!MESSAGE Shutdown error
!STACK 1
!SESSION 2014-01-08 11:37:22.879 -----------------------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=M20120208-0800
java.version=1.6.0
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=en_GB
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86

!ENTRY net.rim.ejde 4 4 2014-01-08 11:56:42.607
!MESSAGE A BlackBerry debugging session is already active. Only one BlackBerry debugging session can be active at one time.

!ENTRY net.rim.ejde 4 4 2014-01-08 11:58:08.073
!MESSAGE A BlackBerry debugging session is already active. Only one BlackBerry debugging session can be active at one time.

!ENTRY net.rim.ejde 4 4 2014-01-08 12:05:57.113

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2014-01-08 12:06:24.211
!STACK 0

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2014-01-08 12:06:24.287
!MESSAGE Shutdown error
!STACK 1

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

This is most unusual.  My suggestion is that in fact this is not your application but something else that is crashing and because you are debugging, you are catching the exception.  I suggest you step through your program and make sure that this actually comes from your application.  If not, then you can ignore this - it something that the BB OS will manage.

So start your application and step through it to debug it.

Apologies. I should have corrected my spelling, for degug please read debug...... 

Please use plain text.