Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Re: Can anyone help me parse my the contents contained in the" url" named as xml.aspx using pure Java Application

Ok   then I will try to ix all the issues

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Re: Can anyone help me parse my the contents contained in the" url" named as xml.aspx using pure Java Application

Ima seeing the following error on the BB simulator   when Iam tryinmg to browse any website   on the Browser

Bbsimulator.jpg

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Internet search suggests others have encountered this issue, the suggestion was to try another Simulator.  I would download a Simulator that matches you test devices from here:

http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html

and try it.  Make sure you have the MDS Simulator running too, which you may need to start separately. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Ok downloading the simulator of  Posche Design new Device

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

I would download an earlier Simulator too, unless you are developing it exclusively for that model.  In fact because you are developing a Midlet, it should run on any BB. so I would go with something like the Torch, and I would also develop using OS 6.0 rather than OS 7.1. 

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Ok Good  Great and Thanks

I will update you after checking browser here.

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Same  problem  even with    new Simulator 

I think some problem  is there with netowrk connections what may be the pbm?

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

[ Edited ]

The Browser on the Simulator should connect correctly if the MDS Simulator is started and working correctly. 

If the Browser doesn't work, then you have a problem in your system that you need to resolve.  I have given you some hints previously:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/Can-anyone-help-me-parse-my-the-contents-con...

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

My MIDS simulator is working but not the   browser on the simulator

Still showing the same problem  as below. But I have confirmed with my network people that there are no proxies used.

fledge screenshot.jpg

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

[ Edited ]

I think it might be time to contact BB.

But before we do, can you confirm that you have downloaded an older (non OS 7) Simulator and tried that too?

Please use plain text.