Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: Vodafone

Can we run two instances of Simulator(both for different Os versions) simultaneoulsy

Hi

Can we run two instances of Simulator(both for different OS versions) simultaneoulsy running two apps with different target OS versions ?

Need help.

Thanks

Why do we fall ? So we might learn to pick ourselves up.
Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

Re: Can we run two instances of Simulator(both for different Os versions) simultaneoulsy

yes. i think there is a KB article about it, but a quick search only showed some relevant posts. maybe you do a little search yourself next time :smileyhappy:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/launch-two-instances-of-Blackberry-Simulator...
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Can we run two instances of Simulator(both for different Os versions) simultaneously

In addition to Simon's comment, if you download the BBM SDK, then it has instructions that explain how to run two SImulators to enable BBM interaction.  The instructions are general enough I think to be applied to other Simulators.