Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Cant load ResourceStream Ant - Require Help

[ Edited ]

I am trying to run a set of unit tests for an application.  I have written the ant script which builds the application fine (can see the output .jar files cod files etc).  The JUnit tests build fine (can see the .class which are produced)  However when they are ran i get the follow error for each test -

[junit] Running test1

Couldn't load ResourceStream for META-INF/services/javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory
Class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl loaded from parent loader (parentFirst)
Class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XIncludeAwareParserConfiguration loaded from parent loader (parentFirst)
Class com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dv.dtd.DTDDVFactoryImpl loaded from parent loader (parentFirst)

I am seriously confused.  I have tried various combinations of passing different classpaths of my application to the net.rim.jar file in but nothing seems to work.  Any advice on where im going wrong or help would be greatly appricated.

Edit: BTW when run through eclipse everything is fine and the tests are ran fine.

Cheers in advance

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Cant load ResourceStream Ant - Require Help

I take it no one has ever come accross this problem?  Maybe then some one could help me with the ant script since there appears to be something wrong?