Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Contributor
ajayp29
My Carrier: vodafone
Accepted Solution

Certification in BlackBerry Applicaiton Development

hi frndz,

can  u plz help me about BCP-811 Developing Java Applications for the BlackBerry Platform.

how to prepare for this exam.and study material.

thanks in advance

Ajay Prajapati
Mobile Application Developer
Mumbai,India
Please use plain text.
Developer
zany

Re: Certification in BlackBerry Applicaiton Development

i think following thread will be useful for you

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Training-and/Certification-for-Developer/m-p/45617...

with regards,
Vignesh J

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to mark your post as solved if you get the answer and dont forget to give kudos if the answer is useful for you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

Re: Certification in BlackBerry Application Development

I presume that you have reviewed the "How can I get training" section of the Certification Document, that you will find on one of the links from here:

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/programs/certification/plan_design.jsp

I am not aware of any additional material. 

If you are sitting the exam, I would encourage you to have reviewed all the videos and know the UI Guidelines well.  The exam also expects you to understand how BlackBerry fits in the big picture, so something like BlackBerry Development Fundamentals, by John Wargo will help.  Some knowledge of Widgets and Web development is good, and make sure you know OS 5.0 and other major APIs, like the Accessibility API.  It is not easy. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sasikumar

Re: Certification in BlackBerry Applicaiton Development

Hi ajay,

i think you had completed BCP-810. Could you provide me the materials for the same?

Please use plain text.