Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Connection breaks on Storm2

Hi,

I facing some strange issues these days :smileysad: , currently my problem is, i am running application on blackberry Storm 9550, i make a http connection from the device to server, if in between an external call is received on the device, my connection breaks.

But same application works fine on Blackberry Storm 9530.

Can any one tell me what might be the reason for it.

Regards,
Rajat Gupta.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your problem was get solved then please mark the thread as "Accepted solution" and kudos - your wish
Developer

Re: Connection breaks on Storm2

I think there are other Threads that discuss device support for simultaneous voice and data.  I don't understand the complexities but whether this is possible or not depends on the actual network connection (3G, GPRS or whatever you get) and that will depend on your data plan , the support on the phone and the support from your carrier.   Do you get the same actual network connection on both phones?

Developer

Re: Connection breaks on Storm2

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the response, yes i am getting same carriers network and both SIM have same plan.

Regards,
Rajat Gupta.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your problem was get solved then please mark the thread as "Accepted solution" and kudos - your wish