Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
My Device: 9320 curve
My Carrier: claro

Crear Binder para blackberry

Buenas Comunidad de Desarrolladores, espero se encuentren bien

Paso a hacer la siguiente pregunta espero no ocasionar malos entendidos por esta consulta.

Quisiera saber si es posible crear una aplicacion que su funcion sea de bindear una app y a su vez una imagen en uno solo..

No se si me haga entender, mi inquietud es crear una aplicacion que se pueda abrir en el PC de manera normal y pueda tener una carpeta con los archivos dentro que son .jar .jad .cod .export o .xml .debug .cso .csl .rapc esos serian los archivos de mi aplicacion y tener x foto cualquiera puede ser con extension .jpg

ya teniendo estas dos cosas en el binder creado, osea teniendo mi app desarrollada mas la imagen .jpg

la finalidad de este binder seria pegar estas dos cosas tanto mi app creada mas la foto.

para hacerlo mas entendible seria una forma de camuflar mi app dentro de una foto, y al momento de que la foto se abra en la blackberry a su vez se ejecute la app que desarrolle sin que se note la presencia de instalacion, osea que se instale de manera desatendida

espero que con esta solicitud no se genere ningun comentario negativo y si hay alguna forma de crear ese binder les agradeceria sus comentarios y sus aportes para iniciar este proyecto.

Muchas Gracias...

Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: Crear Binder para blackberry

Hola y gracias por participar en el foro,

Para tu comodidad, BlackBerry tiene su propio foro comunitario en español.

Para su problema específico que usted puede seguir este enlace: http://foros.blackberry.com/t5/BBM-para-BlackBerry/bd-p/BBM_BB

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
New Developer

Developer Community Good , I hope they are well

Step to ask the question I hope not cause misunderstandings by this query .

I wonder if you can create an application that its function is to bindear an app and turn an image into one ..

If I do not understand , my concern is to create an application that can be opened in the PC normally and may have a folder with the files inside it are . Jar . Jad . Cod. Export or xml . . Debugging. Cso . csl . RAPC these files would be my application and have x photo anyone can be with extension. jpg

and having these two things in the binder I created , I mean having my app developed more image . jpg

the purpose of this serious binder paste these two things both my app created more photo .

to make it more serious understandable way of concealing my app in a photo, and when the photo is opened in blackberry turn the app to develop without the presence of installation is note was executed , I mean that is installed unattended

I hope this application does not generate any negative feedback and if there is any way to create this binder would appreciate your comments and input to start this project .

Thank you ..

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

If I understand correctly, you want to know how to create and package an application that will look like a photo on the BlackBerry, but will install an application if the picture is opened.

This does not sound like a legal or proper thing to do - in fact it sounds criminal.  Before we try to help you with this, I think you should explain a legal situation in which you would use an application like this? 

New Developer

ok thank you very much for your answer, it seems that if you could help me with the project, but in regards to the legal part I tocaria initiate a process for that and that is quite complicated, it was just a concern I had, just as no I think steal identities or use keylogger or anything like the Blackberry, I just want to test to interact with my colleagues and with my family, surprising each time you send a picture or video after the open reaches them a message which would my app showing a tender message to my family, it was just that ... I hope not bad interprendan as if some virus creator

I apologize and I hope this does not cause trauma

Greetings .. and thanks for your reply ... 

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

That does not really sound like a good use for this sort of stealth addition of an application to a phone.  If you want to send a tender message, you can always send a card or flowers. 

At this time I will not help create this application, I can not see a useful use of this, that is not potentially illegal, immoral and/or unethical.  I suspect the majority of people on this forum will feel the same way too. 

New Developer

ok gracias :smileywink: