Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
Alfury
My Device: Not Specified

Cypher voice communications between two blackberries

Hi everyone

I want to know something about cyphering two communications between 2 blackberries.

My requirements are : make an application which uses voice commands but it´s required too, cypher the communications through the http in real time so only just the received can hear the sender voice communication; please can anyone tell me anything about it? I dont know how to deal with that point , if someone can help me I´d be so thanked about it.

My questions are : is it possible to do with a java application? maybe is there some module or private library to work with voice and apply then a light cypher to the communication? in this case, would it be so difficult to make it in real time and flexible to the capabilities of the device at once?

Thx in advance, kind regards

Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

Re: Cypher voice communications between two blackberries

i don't know of any existing VoIP solutions for blackberry. if you add encryption on top it is not going to be more likely to exist.
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter