01-03-2011 08:55 AM
I'm working with one app in which I'm using the Ksoap library but it ask to install the soap module first so is there any way so we can create single OTA and Desktop release that first install the Soap than install and then my app.
Thanks In advanced.
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-03-2011 09:26 AM
Have look at this thread, explained how to install different project COD using single JAD,
01-04-2011 03:01 AM
Attachment has only JAD details, COD is required to run updateJad.exe. Do as follows and share me your JAD file,
1. Sign your both TestApp and KSoap CODs before you start merging JAD files
2. Copy TestApp.cod, TestApp.jad, Ksoap.jad, Ksoap.cod into JDE bin folder
3. Run "UpdateJad.exe TestApp.jad KSoap.jad"
4. Now TestApp.jad should have information of both TestApp and Ksoap.
5. Check OTA installation once
If it works then fine, else share me the updated TestApp.jad file to us.