04-15-2009 03:19 PM
I'm using JDE 188.8.131.52 with the 8330 simulator skin (184.108.40.206)
I have created a small app that uses the TableListField from the complex list sample application (in the BB labs area) and I am trying to figure out which row of the "table" has focus when the trackwheel is clicked.
I have tried each of the following (each separately):
1. Adding a navigationClick handler to my screen class that extends MainScreen and then calling getLeafFieldWithFocus
- this is invoked, but always returns the TableListField, not the individual row (the row is a class that extends Manager)
2. Adding a FocusChangeListener to the fields in the main app before creating the TableListField manager and setting their styles to include FOCUSABLE and ACTION_INVOKE
3. setting the style of each field in the array to FOCUSABLE|ACTION_INVOKE but not implementing a FocusChangeListener in the main app
4. implementing navigationClick and onFocus in the TableRowManager (class in the sample app that extends Manager)
- neither of these methods gets invoked when moving between rows/clicking while a row is highlighted
Just to be sure I was doing things right, I added another RichTextField with a FocusChangeListener to the main screen and that listener is called on focus changed.
The fields in the TableListField are in 5 rows - the first row is 3 RichTextFields, the other rows are all LabelFields
I'm not sure where to go from here...
04-24-2009 02:11 PM
This is not a supported configuration. Please see the following.
What Is - Appropriate version of the BlackBerry JDE
Article Number: DB-00537