Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
perlwhite
My Device: Not Specified

Download Byte File from Web Server

Hi,

I have download a Byte from Web-Server,to the device and data is in  .NET web service. I have Nill KNowledge regarding the Connecting the web server and havent worked how to get the data from Web server......PLs kindly provide be the code to Download the Byte from Web server and store the same Byte code into BlackBerry Mobile SD_Card.......

Please use plain text.
New Developer
perlwhite
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Download Byte File from Web Server

Hi, I have download a Byte FILE from Web-Server,to the device and data is in .NET web service. I have Nill KNowledge regarding the Connecting the web server and havent worked how to get the data from Web server......PLs kindly provide be the code to Download the Byte from Web server and store the same Byte code into BlackBerry Mobile SD_Card.......
Please use plain text.
Administrator
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Download Byte File from Web Server

There are a couple of samples included with the BlackBerry JDE can help you get started.  The httpdemo shows how to make an HTTP connection and download data.  The fileexplorerdemo shows how to work with the file system and save files.

I also recommend having a look at the BlackBerry developer guides found here: 

http://docs.blackberry.com/en/developers/subcategories/?userType=21&category=BlackBerry+Java+Applica...

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.