05-03-2012 01:48 PM
Thanks for the hint. The clean.bat file this time didn't wanted to run (an error poped-up that the manifest file was not found) so I decided instead of further debugging this to remove Eclipse and re-install.
Once done I created a new project in a new workspace, BUT THIS TIME THERE WAS NO SPACE IN THE WORKSPACE NAME AND .....IT WORKED!
I've opened again the previous workspace (which had a space in its name) and it didn't work. Going back to the no-space-in-name workspace again made eclipse correctly update the content of the simulator. I'm not 100% convinced that it's the ultimate solution, but I'm posting it here for others to consider if they come accross the same issue.
Thanks for your help anyways!
05-04-2012 12:47 AM
I had the same problem.
Once it was due to too many files in the src folder. You cannot have more than some amount of or lines of code i dont remember the exact number. but for this you will have to update your jdk to 1.6 then set path it starts working fine.
The other problem would be due to a file in the resource with more than 5 mb. Due to this the application will not work.
I hope this could solve your problem.
Please let me know how its gone.
05-04-2012 01:21 AM
If you required to update the simulater in eclipse then please used below link
1. click onHelp
2.Install New Software
05-04-2012 10:31 AM
Thanks for all further hints! However - as described in my earlier post removing the space from the Workspace name solved the problem ! So far so good - it works!