Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Contributor
henryn73
My Device: Old one

Error Starting myApp: Module myApp-1 has verification error 3132 - how to solve?

After working on my app for some time, I suddenly started getting the following error on the start up of the application:

Error Starting myApp: Module myApp-1 has verification error 3132 - how to solve?

How do I solve this problem and what is it really mean? I'm fairily new to the blackberry development, but I looked for error 3132 on the forums and haven't found any answer.

Thank you,

Henry

Developer
Rajat_10Sep
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Error Starting myApp: Module myApp-1 has verification error 3132 - how to solve?

Hi,

You can try these 2 things,

1) Run clean.bat located in the simulator directory of your simulator.

2) Uninstall all the setups ,i.e Ecllipse and RIM JDE and install again.

Which version of Ecllipse are you using, Ecllipse Gynamade is the right version to be used with RIM plugin.

Regards,
Rajat Gupta.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your problem was get solved then please mark the thread as "Accepted solution" and kudos - your wish
Contributor
henryn73

Re: Error Starting myApp: Module myApp-1 has verification error 3132 - how to solve?

[ Edited ]

Thank you very much, # 1 did it!

Contributor
henryn73

No, actually the only thing that happened is that all the applications got un-installed from the simulator, but one of my apps is still giving me the verification code 3132. Other apps I created and re-deployed are fine. Any way to figure out what does this code mean and how to fix it?

Contributor
henryn73

Here is what the support from blackberry replied:

Support - Preventing verification errors
DB-00744
http://www.blackberry.com/knowledgecenterpublic/livelink.exe/fetch/2000/348583/800332/832062/Support...

of course by this time I re-wrote the app.. and the new app does not have this problem (yet :smileyhappy: )