Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Regular Contributor
sgm_friends
My Device: 9800
Accepted Solution

Error starting APP name: Error loading module "app name" Verify Error. on Blackberry 9800

Hi.
Now a days unable to open the newly added application which is downloaded from app store.
Its throws "Error starting APP name: Error loading module "app name" Verify Error. "
I've searched online. but unable to get correct solution.I've given all permission, and restart the device more time. But not use.
Some people said that is os problem. need to reinstall the os.
I dont know how to get the os and reinstall the os.
Please help me.
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Error starting APP name: Error loading module "app name" Verify Error. on Blackberry 9800

Is this your own program, or one that you just want to use?

If it one that you just want to use, can you please tell us the Application you are trying to load.

It is possible that there is an OS issue and in fact updating the OS on your BlackBerry is not that difficult - here is a place to start:

http://uk.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update/blackberry7-os.html?LID=uk:bb:software:smartpho...

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
sgm_friends

Re: Error starting APP name: Error loading module "app name" Verify Error. on Blackberry 9800

I.ve tried using desktop software.  I've check the update, but it show , there is no update for my device.

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

I am not convinced this is an OS problem anyway. 

Can you answer my other questions please.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
sgm_friends

hi. thanks for reply.  My own program and also dowloaded app . both are not open. In my program, i just implement the persistance and get gps details and send to server. Thats all.   with out using persistance, the program run on my device.  But if i use persistance , it throws verifyerror. 

Later i've downloaded more apps from app worls, like "Reboot" application. No app has open. all are throws verfify error.  

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange

OK, I take it back, looks like you might need to update your OS.

Do you get anything more, for example a message identifying the module that has the verify error.

In your own application, I presume you are building for the correct OS level or earlier to that is running on your device (6.0 I suspect). 

Can you find another BB to confirm the problem you are having is specific to your 9800?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
sgm_friends

Hi.. thanks,. my problem is solved. 

I've wipe the os  and install the new os.

Now all problem is solved.

Please use plain text.