Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

New Developer
smritigarg
My Carrier: Programmer

Error while installing blackberry plugin

Hi , 
I am trying ot install blackberry plugin but getting this error every time i am trying to use update site. I downloaded the BlackBerry_JDE_PluginFull_1.3.0.201102031007-19.exe from the website and installed that on my system , 
AFter that it installed eclipse but i could not see the blackberry perspective , so I tried adding new software using update site but am unable to do that as i am facing this error 
An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:smileysad:profile=SDKProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

An error occurred while collecting items to be installedsession context was:smileysad:profile=SDKProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).Unable to read repository at swdownloads-blackberry-com/Downloads/auth/contactFormPreload.do?code=DC727151E5D55DDE1E950767CF861CA... PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested targetUnable to read repository at swdownloads-blackberry-com/Downloads/auth/contactFormPreload.do?code=DC727151E5D55DDE1E950767CF861CA... PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested targetUnable to read repository at swdownloads-blackberry-com/Downloads/auth/contactFormPreload.do?code=DC727151E5D55DDE1E950767CF861CA5... PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested targetUnable to read repository at swdownloads-blackberry-com/Downloads/auth/contactFormPreload.do?code=DC727151E5D55DDE1E950767CF861CA... PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested targetUnable to read repository at swdownloads-blackberry-com/Downloads/auth/contactFormPreload.do?code=DC727151E5D55DDE1E950767CF861CA... PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target

Please suggest what could be the issue

Please use plain text.
javjar
My Carrier: Movistar

Re: Error while installing blackberry plugin

Same thing happening to me.

I've been trying for 4 days now.

Any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Developer
zac_mathews

Even i am having same problem...

:Yawn: I think we are wasting our time... :Censored:

Better focus on something else...

I tried to install it on 3 to 4 system everywhere i having this same issue....

Zac

Please use plain text.
Developer
shahumang8

Hi,

Check this link .I hope this link is usefull to u

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Java-Development/BlackBerry-Java-SDK-is-not-available-in-Ecli... 

-------------------------------------------------------------

feel free to press the kudos button  on the left side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
lyhoanghai
My Carrier: Vodaphone

I have the same problem. Do you have any other suggestion? Thanks Ball
Please use plain text.
Developer
shahumang8

Hi,